Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Decorating with White

 
 
I am obsessed with muted colors when it comes to my home decor. Decorating with white appeals to the sense of calm that I like to have at home. Just a pop of color as an accent here and there and I'm oh so happy. Some call it sterile, I call it luxurious. Modern, Victorian? It can all be achieved in white. Who knows? Perhaps it's because I deal with design on so many levels all day professionally that I want a little simplicity in my personal life. Whatever the case, these photos allow me to exhale. If you saw my posts on bedrooms, you know how much I seek comfort and simplicity.

2 comments:

  1. I tore that last one out for my inspiration file. I love the series of windows over the sink... maybe someday when we build a house...

    Grey grout with white tile is a look I am really into right now - so graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean lines. Simplistic is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails