Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Wear



Images from top to bottom: topshop.com, net-a-porter.com, neimanmarcus.com

A little sparkle can go a long way (as I've mentioned in past posts). I'd like to think I'm a low fuss, easy breezy type of person. (Those who know me probably disagree.) However, I can only commit to things that make my life simple. For example, I go to the gym across the street from my home, my hair style must require little upkeep (my hair very grows fast and I do not like to spend hours at the salon), and I try not to wear clothes that are uncomfortable (I say this, but I love fashion). Hence, the shiny jackets above. All glitter, no fuss. The way I see it, if you want a little bling for holiday parties, you can have it. Pair a sequin jacket with jeans and instantly, you're chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails