Monday, December 14, 2009

The Flat Turtle


 
 

I don't know why, but when it comes to holiday shopping, I over-think everything. I don't make up my mind easily when it comes to getting gifts for anyone on my list. I mull it over... "is this gift exactly what they want?" I don't know why I do it. I always have.

When my friend Susan sent me an email about her boyfriend Laurent's new Etsy shop (www.TheFlatTurtle.Etsy.com), I thought that anyone else that has a hard time finding the perfect gift (especially for co-workers), may be as happy as I am to see such a cute gift for sale–and for a good price. One box includes 24 cookies with 4 different aromas:

6 Chocolate - Coriander cookies
6 Coconut - Curry cookies
6 Green Tea Matcha cookies
6 Lemon - Thyme cookies

Try a box... Try two 2 boxes. I'm placing my order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails